« Top 5 Movies: From Your Childhood »

8 comments

Comment from: BooBoo [Visitor]
BooBoo

Maybe the hype was just too much for you. For some reason I knew you weren’t going to like this movie. You just have to be different!

09/06/06 @ 08:46
Comment from: [Member]
Privatjokr

I don’t think it was hype at all. I do well at remaining relatively unaffected by hype and observe through objective eyes and ears.

09/06/06 @ 08:59
Comment from: cupcake [Visitor]
cupcake

I disagree completely. This was the funniest movie I have ever seen. I cannot believe you did not think it was funny. Are you serious? There wasn’t anything about it that wasn’t humorous. The best part was how realistic it was. I think the movie definitely met all the hype. Don’t listen to Peter everyone; Go see it!

09/06/06 @ 09:03
Comment from: [Member]
Privatjokr

I laughed, more early than late in the movie. I laughed out loud at a few parts. But a few funny parts, a funny movie does not make. Like I stated above, the dialogue was taken away and the movie just wasn’t situationally funny.

09/06/06 @ 09:11
Comment from: cupcake [Visitor]
cupcake

I’m concerned for your sense of humor these days. I think you’ve been spending too much time hidden in books maybe…

09/06/06 @ 09:32
Comment from: Lesley [Visitor]
Lesley

“I like the idea of a movie geared towards the importance of family; one that shows us that usually no one understands or accepts our quirks better than our family. We all have problems, and together we can work them out.”

awwwwwww

09/06/06 @ 11:28
Comment from: Alicia [Visitor]
Alicia

This movie was an unexpected precious little thing to me. No, it didn’t change my view of anything, nor appreciate my family more. It did make me laugh and it did make me wonder where in my mother’s house my leg warmers must be.
This movie celebrates the randomness of everyday life. That’s what i liked about it.
As a side note to cupcake…there’s no such thing as too much time hidden in books….right?

09/12/06 @ 10:46
Comment from: cupcake [Visitor]
cupcake

Alicia, you are right. There is absolutely no such thing as too much time hidden in books. I just like to give Peter a difficult time.

09/12/06 @ 11:19